The IPS200 IP Traffic Management Platform
Telcos around the world are rapidly switching to 100 GbE technology to keep pace with the growing consumption of bandwidth. Applications that are hosted on 10 GbE platforms have to also move rapidly to 100 GbE. The IPS200 Platform offers existing 10 GbE and new application developers an easy transition to handling simplex and full-duplex 100 GbE links.
The IPS200 hosts applications and manages IP flows such as
- DPI Probe
- Deep Packet Inspection Filtering
- Deep Packet Inspection Routing
- Classification, Reduction and Routing of IP traffic
- IP Filtering based on varied criteria
- Static and Dynamic IP Filtering
- Aggregation and Load Balancing
- Flow Data Generation
The IPS acts as a front-end to extend the life of existing 10G and 1G appliances by shaping and balancing the traffic into lower bandwidths. IPS200 can be deployed in
- Cyber Security and Network Security
- Application and Appliance Vendors –Telcos, Network Operators
- Law Enforcement
- The IPS200 acts as a quick route to market for existing 1G and 10G Application vendors who do not wish to invest in 100G development, test and maintenance infrastructure.
- It offers big cost-savings when compared to a vendor building up its own 100 GbE environment.
- The Application vendor benefits from the development, live-deployments and improvements that go into the IPS200 through its broader deployment spread.
- It can be used directly as a host platform to migrate existing 1G and 10G Applications or
- It can act as a front-end traffic balancing and distribution engine to shape the 200 Gbps of traffic into manageable portions.
- New Applications can move directly into the 100 GbE world via direct hosting
12 February 2017832 KB1 download
22 May 2016677 KB5 downloads